Patient Information / Before Your Appointment
1. Please print out and complete the Patient Registration. The link to this form is located in the list below. You may also visit our patient portal (on the HOME page) and create your account through the portal.
2. It is important that you bring your insurance card(s), Medicare cards and/or ProviderOne card with you to your appointment. Failure to present your card(s) will release Northwest Gastroenterology Associates from any responsibility for incorrect or untimely filing of contracted claims. Please notify our office if there is any change to your insurance information.
3. Many insurance plans require a written referral from your Primary Care Practitioner. Please call your Primary Care Practitioner’s office to make sure that the referral is completed and in our office at the time of your appointment.
Our fax number is (425) 462-8021. If we do not have your referral, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
4. If your insurance plan has an office visit co-payment, we will request your co-payment at the time of your visit. We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
5. Please bring a list of all medications, prescription and over-the-counter, you are currently taking. To assist our clinical staff in determining your treatment, please contact your Primary Care Practitioner or referring physician to request that their office fax any recent clinic notes, laboratory/radiology tests and results pertaining to your scheduled visit in our office. Our fax number is 425-462-8021.
If you have any other questions regarding your upcoming appointment, please contact our office at 425-454-4768.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact our office at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment.
We respect your privacy. We will contact you the day before your appointment to confirm your scheduled appointment. Frequently, this requires us to leave a message on an answering machine or voicemail or share it with a family member. If you would prefer that we do not call you with a reminder message, please contact our office.
Patient Forms For Download: